i feel like i’d enjoy being an assassin if it didn’t involve killing people
what if instead of killing people you got hired to just ruin their day. like the mafia or someone paid you to park behind someone’s car so they can’t back out of a spot when they’re in a rush in the morning and you make them late for work.
i would enjoy that immensely
there is a long list of people that i would gladly do that to without payment
Rules: Find out what characters share the same MyersBriggs personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Wasn’t tagged, but I’m a rebel.
I fluctuate between ISTJ and ISFJ, so I did both! o 3o
- Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney
- Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue
- Numbuh 5 (Abigail Lincoln) from Codename: Kids Next Door
- Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Barnaby Brooks Jr. from Tiger & Bunny
- Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio
- Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
I am ISFP
- Sam from The Lord of the Rings
- Dave Lister from Red Dwarf
- Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
- Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul
- Nightcrawler from X-Men
I will be super brave and tag some people now::
Have fun :]
oh shit uh i gotta actually write this down uhhhhhhhh
I am an INFJ (Counselor)
- Princess fucking Zelda from Legend of Zelda
- Obi-wan Kenobi from Star Wars
- Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings
- Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan
- Avatar Roku from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Shepherd Book from Firefly
- Mako Mori from Pacific Rim
- JD from Scrubs
- Ianto Jones from Torchwood
- Niles from the Nanny
I know that’s a lot but I’m surprised at how many of these characters that I recognize are all INFJ (owo)… i’ve always liked them a lot but i never knew why and now it kind of makes sense! impressive.
you guys don’t have to do it if you don’t want to i just think you’re cool and it would be cool to see what you put down
I want to see how many of you are out there and to show there are more of us than people think.
I play them, I GM them, and I work for a company that makes them (founded, incidentally, by a woman).
'Eeeeeeyyy! Representing the Drunk and Ugly Actual Play Podcast here. If you need proof that girls play tabletops we got over 200 games with my shrill voice in them!
dont usually reblog things like this on my art blog but hellls yeah . I play in 2 D&D groups and I am the only girl in both of them - lending a necessary dose of blood splattered kawaii.